Monday, February 23, 2009

All Good

We had a great time at the party. Shawn lugged up his much-toiled-over kegerator and it, as well as our beer, was a big hit.

My brother and I spent some lathe-time on Friday night and whipped up the two Mahogany tap handles you can see in the picture. We had a third, but we painted it and the paint was not dry by party time - oops. We had fun experimenting and now have some good ideas for our "official" handles which we will work on in the near future.

Thanks to our hosts and everyone who came to the party for a killer time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My god that stout looks yummy...

Sean, Jess , Mia and Zoe said...

It is godly. We have a keg set aside for the Saturday after St. Patrick's Day. You should cruise over and help us drink it. :)

headbrewer said...

looks good folks like the nice creamy looking stout and the tap handles they're damn good looking, hopefully my new taps will look just as good when i get them made

Sean, Jess , Mia and Zoe said...

Thanks Headbrewer! We call them "The Baseball Bat" and "The Table Leg." I'm working on designs for a matching set for the kegerator. I'm hoping to get them done over the next month or so. Once those are done the Bat & Leg will probably end up on my keg fridge taps.