Thursday, October 8, 2009

Too Much Beer? That's Unpossible!

Seriously. We (and by "we" I mean "Shawn") had to buy more kegs just to have a place to put it all.

As a result we're going to relax our schedule just a tad. Big Brew Days will happen a bit more randomly now, so if you're thinking of dropping by keep an eye on the Next Big Brew Day block at the top-right of this page.

Speaking of dropping by, please do and help us free up some kegs. We haven't seen some of you (I'm looking at you ScottScatJeffBeanTonyPaulaPagsSoda) for a while and haven't seen others (RodTyAdamJackieJebMikeJessiePGDave) for a brew day ever. It's a dirty job...

BTW - this batch of Irish Red Ale is on the money, Money. Also, I wish I had taken another picture of the Octoberfest because it cleared up nicely after another week but I couldn't because Tony drank it all sheesh.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Ummm...where's my name on the list??? Just because we've never shown up, is no reason to stop inviting us! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Am I the Bean mentioned? When are they? I just never know when they are or think I'm invited :( Shawn doesn't invite me anymore :(