Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Begun the Clone Wars Have

All the beers in the stash right now are clone recipes, or at least started out that way, but batch #14 will be the last new one for a while.

It is time to let these batches duke it out for supremacy.

For the next few months, I'll be re-brewing the clone recipes that we liked, tweaking them, making them my own until they are made of only Awesome and Win.

The first re-brew will be the Harpoon UFO Hefewiezen clone. This beer was delicious and I have no plans to change the recipe right now. I just want to see if I can actually reproduce it or if it was some kind of fluke (please no). The beer was so good, it drove a friend of mine insane and he is going to start homebrewing so he can make it for himself. Although it is a shame that he has lost his mind, it is awesome because more beer is always awesome.

No comments: